Do you need a small business website?
The number of people that start a purchase with an internet search is increasing every day. Some will complete the purchase online but others will produce a shortlist of potential suppliers before telephoning or visiting retail premises. But without a website, you are missing from that shortlist! How many potential customers have you missed?
- Don`t miss these customers - a website from £50.00
- Some of our latest sites going live (Jan 2013)
- Bespoke design on-line shop, with shopping basket...
- ...payment by PayPal and Google Checkout for
- Plus Small Business Websites for...
Reduce costly expenditure
Save £££s on traditional advertising and marketing, brochures and sales literature by posting information just once, on a website...
Extend your trading hours
Why trade 9-5 in a restricted locality when you could trade 24/7 on the internet - potentially worldwide!
Three steps to a website...with technobabble explained
We will advise you all the way with website names, design, development and hosting. You need three elements to complete your website - website name (known as a domain name), the site itself (known as html) and somewhere to host it (so that it is available 24/7 on the internet).
- Starting from nothing...
- ...first year cost as low as £110.40
- ...second year cost, £42.00
- ...third year cost, £60.40
- ...second/third repeat bi-annually
- Easy to amend...
- ...clear budget, no unexpected bills as...
- ...all site amendments are free, using our `back office` facility
- Read more on creating a small business website
- Contact us for more information on how first year costs can be as low as £110.40